Our Safety Measures to Protect the Health of our Guests
We are pleased to inform you that we have taken all the health and safety measures requested by the Panamanian and competent authorities in order to guarantee total security to our guests and staff.
We ensure compliance with the hygiene standards in common areas, rooms and within contacts with our team, so that you can enjoy your stay with happiness and ease.
You will be able to personally check these procedures at your arrival in Saigon Bay Bed & Breakfast without giving up any comfort.
Our health and safety procedures are as follows:
- Continuous cleaning and sanitizing of all areas, rooms, kitchen and social areas.
- Deep and careful disinfection of all surfaces that you can possibly touch (door handles, kitchen area, bikes and recreational items, seating areas, etc)
- Mask are mandatory. If you do not have a mask ask us, we can provide one.
- Every time enters our building, you are required to have your temperature taken and registered.
- We have placed hand sanitizers of alcohol gel and alcohol spray bottles located throughout our place.
- We have been trained in security procedures by INADEH.
- Streamlining measures for check-in and check-out.
- Room service on request if not weekly.
- Personal protection masks and gloves available for guests on request.
- Breakfast reservations are to be made the night before as well as reserving the time you wish to eat.
We are happy to welcome you: Your wellness is our main task.
Safety Guidelines For Your Trip to Panama (by Panamanian Tourism Authority)
Bocas del Toro Newspaper ‘The Bocas Breeze’